zaterdag 5 december 2015

2 bears in progress

De beer van de synthetische stof ligt even in een mandje. Ik wacht tot ik weer wat meer geduld heb om aan deze beer te werken vanwege de stugheid en dikte van de stof. Elke dag een stukje dan maar.
Intussen heb ik een nieuwe beer geknipt.
The bear from the synthetic fabric is in a basket for a while. I wait until I have a little more patience to go on because of the fabric I'm working with (stiff and thick). Every day a little piece will make a bear too.
In the meantime I've cut another bear.

De "lastige" beer / the "difficult" bear:




ziet er op dit moment zo uit; ik vind hem erg mooi.
looks like this at the moment; I think it is really beautiful.

de nieuwe beer / the new bear:


"dansende beren"...................     "dancing bears"......... 

Multi-tasking!

Wordt vervolgd / to be continued!

Fijn weekend! I wish you a lovely weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you very much for your comment! Pink